- Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic HTML and CSS
- Product Photography
- Photo Editing and Manipulation
- Basic Video Editing
Ability to communicate messages, emotions, and ideas through the use of technology, images, and design. Experience with computer illustration, design, and interactivity. Implement aesthetic aspects of good design.
Technologies: WordPress, Dreamweaver, and SEO.
GO Destination Services, Carmel – Marketing Manager
February 2018 – Present
- Rebranding the brochures, flyers, booklets.
- Designed book covers, edited aspects of book, inside graphics.
- Updating WordPress and fixing errors.
- Photography, editing and manipulating pictures.
- Managing Social Media accounts
- Designing and sending out company emails.
- Problem solving company’s app’s.
- Inputting and researching information for company’s apps.
- Customizing Power Point
- Preparing and Designing forms in Acrobat
- Videography and editing social media videos.
OmniSite, Indianapolis – Marketing Assistant & Graphic Designer
March 2017 – December 2017
- Rebranding the brochures, product logos, sales sheets.
- Making merchandise to sell and stock tradeshow rooms.
- Taking Product Photography. Editing photography.
- Videography and editing How-To videos.
SDS Marketing Group, Indianapolis – Lead Graphic Designer
March 2015 – March 2016
- In ten months, I have helped publish over 210 products to Amazon vendors sales. I have developed over 11 logos in many different configurations and packaging. This job requires me to research products, capture photography, brand internal companies, show brand development, and design packages for market. If I believe that a product needs extra carrying bags or believe it would be better represented in a different box, I work with manufacturing to address the necessary changes.
- Constantly pushing myself to continue to create better brands, and bring items to market in a fast-paced growing company.
- Manage remote workers to delegate and distribute work load.
ODataHQ, Indianapolis – Intern
January 2015 – March 2015
- Marketing and branding for a fast-paced startup in downtown Indianapolis.
- Designed booth branding and marketing material to promote the company’s products and services.
Freelance, Camby – Graphic Designer
May 2013 – Present
- In my free time, I receive projects from clients.
- Designed and implemented WordPress, HTML, and CSS for Beckley’s Best Blends and Hillary Munzer Nutrition and Weight Loss Support.
- Developed 8 logos currently in use.
- Line art illustrations.
Ivy Tech Community College of Indianapolis, Indiana – Associates Degree in Visual Communications
2007 – 2013
Transferred from Terre Haute, Indiana. Dean’s List for 3 semesters while in Indianapolis.
4H Pet Training Competition, Purple Ribbon.
Family Career Community Leaders of America, Gold Medalist 2007
I enjoy music of all genres. I love movies based off true stories. Scrapbooking, drawing, illustrating and painting. I enjoy crafts and Pinterest. I have an Esty page where I sell jewelry. Also, I am a member in my communities Mom’s Group.